Monday, January 16, 2012

Black and Blue Betty Bubble

This was a custom request, based on the floral Betty dress above,
I used Crepe Back Satin, shiny side for the black and the crepe matte side for the turquoise.
She wanted to add sleeves since it is January. I had to add a lot more netting inside the skirt than i expected because the satin just wanted to drape, but i finally got it to look the way its supposed to. The midriff pieces i cut on the bias and it worked so much better than straight on grain as i have done before. i definitely recommended trying bias cut pieces it if you are rouching something.

No comments:

Post a Comment