This dress looks to have been dyed, since the lining has a very un-even tie-dyed look. the boning was bent and broken some of the seams had come undone and it was very small. the waist measurement was 24'' i don't know anyone with a waist that small. So i cut off about 7 inches from the hem, since it had some stains. I made a panel using the fabric i had cut off and added it to the center back seam of the dress to make it larger. then i added new boning to the front and back and the grey lace and blue ribbon on the front. It even has a matching shrug/bolero jacket. It is now in good vintage condition, i'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It is for sale at my Etsy Shop.