Thursday, January 9, 2014

Elizabeth Taylor-White Halter Dress

Happy New year everyone! I hope you all had a great holiday season.  I am slowly getting back to work and adjusting to working in a very stop and go manor with a baby in the house. I have finished a few items that i have made before so i wont bother posting those but i did make something new! Styled after a photo of Elizabeth Taylor in a white halter dress, see below




 I happened across a great deal on ivory taffeta and i found this lace on Etsy that i just had to order, so I made a sample dress, it is still available for sale at half price right now because i got such a great deal on the fabric! I used a vintage belt kit, i just love them i wish they weren't so hard to find.
A-line dress with white Venice lace trimmed bodice, lace trimmed top of skirt points front and back, halter neckline ties in back deep sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice with built in bullet bra cups and boning support, back zipper. bodice is self lined.Get your very own dress through my Etsy shop Morningstar84


1 comment:

  1. wow nice dresses i really liked these halter top dresses for women very well designed and looking very sexy and beautiful awesome post

    ReplyDelete