Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stash Fabric Projects and Final Orders

 The two dresses above were custom orders I finished up about a month ago, Audrey Hepburn's ''Lace Oscar Dress'' and Marilyn Monroe's ''Chinese Theater Dress''

Even though i'm not taking new orders for a while and i'm officially on ''maternity leave'' now waiting for my little guy to arrive,  I still cant seem to get away from the sewing machine. Below are mostly things that i have made recently using fabrics that i had hanging around :-)

 This was a fun experiment with a cotton lettuce print fabric, a tie shoulder detail, button front and 3/4 sleeves


This was another fun project, using fabric i had in my stash, cotton print sailor themed fabric with white cotton twill for the skirt.

 This dress was a sample i made years ago and found in my vintage things, made with antique satin, both sides are used for contrast.

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/155413909/pinup-wiggle-dress-1950s-style?ref=shop_home_active



High waist white cotton twill pinup shorts with fun little ties on the sides, back zipper.




This was the last little bit of the suiting fabric that i used for the marilyn monroe wiggle dress, so i restyled the dress pattern into a top with the same bow and bust detail.





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw this dress and I get crazy! Sooo beautiful. Are uaking orders? Can u send ot to Brazil? My mail fabibiba23@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes I do send to Brazil. I will be taking orders again in January. Which dress above were you interested in ?

      Delete