Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blue & Silver Pinup Wiggle Dress

This pinup dress made of blue decorator fabric, with blue and silver satin stripe. Silver satin Bust detail and under bust bow. Cute and sexy at the same time, pleated bust with bow and vintage pin. The pattern is one of my own, i draped the top, and used a vintage pattern for the skirt. I have used my pattern a few times now and am happy to say i have worked out the kinks. The dress has a cotton corset lining, with boning support, to ensure a smooth fitted 50s silhouette, of course to be sure one gets the proper wiggle a long-line bra and a fitted slip.
Check out more pictures and info on this and many other items at my shop Morningstar84
I also just started an ArtFire account just to try it out.



in these vintage images you can see some of the same details.

1 comment: