Saturday, March 22, 2014

Customer Photos- Jayne Mansfield, Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe

Today I was sent three customer pictures, as i have said probably a million times I love getting pictures. I rarely get to see the people i sew for anymore, I just work from numbers so seeing the final product on the person it was made for just makes me smile.  They purchased these outfits through my Etsy shop Morningstar84

Above we have the ''Girl Cant Help It'' Dress worn by my lovely customer. This time made in black instead of the usual navy blue to make finding accessories easier, i used a medium weight stretch black cotton sateen with black satin bows in the back and as the underlining for the collar. You can check out my original post about the first time i made this dress here 


Second is the  Audrey Hepburn ''Breakfast at Tiffany's Fringe Dress'' which just so happens to be made using the same fabric, the stretch black cotton sateen. Scoop neckline dress with  an attached tie belt and two rows of rayon chainette fringe. Somehow I forgot to blog about this dress! I will have to remedy that soon ;-)

And last but never least! One of my lovely Marilyn impersonators sent a picture wearing the Gold Lame Dress. this was the sample I posted about earlier here. As always I am posting these photos with permission from each individual shown and may not be re-posted or shared without their consent. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment