Customer Reviews from Etsy 2011-2012
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
25, 2012
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction- Blue & White- Custom Made to Size
I wore it to work and everyone
wanted to know where I got such a well tailored dress! I've passed your link
onto half a dozen women in my office. Thanks, Esther! = )
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
18, 2012
Reserved-Marilyn Monroe Suit- Blue
Suit 2pc-Custom Made To Fit
Such *beautiful* work. Esther's an
absolute professional-- both in communication and in craftsmanship. Now all I
want is another of this suit from her, I like this one so much. Daydreaming
about fabric.
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
14, 2012
Marilyn Monroe Red Rose Wiggle
Dress- Somethings Got To Give-Custom Made to Size
5 Stars
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
10, 2012
Marilyn Monroe-Green V-Neck Blouse
with Cummerbund Midriff-Custom Made to Size
Love the top, thanks!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December 4,
2012
Breakfast at Tiffanys Dress- Audrey
Hepburn-Custom Sized
sooooo happy!! nfitted me perfectly,
nlove it! thank you sooo much <3
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
23, 2012
RESERVED-Black wool wiggle skirt-
I received my skirt a couple days
ago and couldn't be happier -- it's a perfect fit and looks beautiful! Thank
you so much, and I will definitely be ordering more soon. :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
21, 2012
Wool Shift Wiggle Dress-Removable
Peplum Skirt-Custom Made to Size
Another gorgeous, gorgeous dress
from Esther. This was a custom order (my second!) and, as usual, she was a
pleasure to work with on every decision from design (the removable peplum was a
genius idea) to fabric. The dress is beautifully constructed, fully lined and
fits like a dream. I couldn't be happier.
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
19, 2012
Reserved for Hilary
WONDERFUL work as always. I am so
amazed by this seller.
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
15, 2012
RESERVED - Joan Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction-Navy & White Ruffles - Custom Size
Gorgeous Dress! Beautiful
workmanship. Thank you!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
14, 2012
Peggy Olson-Plaid Wiggle Dress-Mad
Men- Custom Sized To Fit-
Esther, you are so talented. Thank
you for a superbly made dress. I will be shopping with you again.
Reviewed by Anonymous on November 9,
2012
Marilyn Monroe Red Rose Wiggle
Dress- Somethings Got To Give-Custom Made to Size
Esther goes above and beyond to make
your order custom. I had to send the dress back to her for adjustments and she
was so kind. Thank you :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on November 1,
2012
Dirty Dancing Dress- Light Pink
Chiffon-Custom Sized
Beautiful dress -well made and just
like photo. Thank you so much Esther!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 21, 2012
Pink & Green Turtle Print Mini
Sundress-
Darling!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 20,
2012
Reserved-Marilyn Sash-Size 4
Wonderful sash perfect fit, thanks
again.
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 19,
2012
Marilyn Monroe-Green V-Neck Blouse
with Cummerbund Midriff-Custom Made to Size
Love this top!!! Thank you so
much!!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 15,
2012
Peggy Olsen-60s Style Dress-Mad
Men-Navy Blue With Red-Custom Sized to Fit
fits perfectly! looks exactly as it
does in the image. will definitely be revisiting shop in the future :D
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 11,
2012
Breakfast at Tiffanys Dress- Audrey
Hepburn-Custom Sized
Esther is an absolute pleasure to do
business with!! LOVE this dress - thank you so much! Will definitely shop
again! :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 5,
2012
Marilyn Monroe Misfits Dress- Black-
LBD-Custom Sized
Love love love this dress!!! Thank
you!!!!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 2,
2012
Reserved for LIZ-Pink Jersey Lindy
Dress-
Esther, is possibly the most
talented and kind and courteous Southern gal out on this God Given earth.
Everything she makes is well planned out and constructed with such finesse,
polished and professional. I value her services, and I will always be a loyal
customer. The process is thorough and her extensive knowledge of how fabrics
drape, hold and aspects of both machine and hand sewing, techniques and
era-specific detail is breathtaking A+
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
29, 2012
Marilyn Monroe Wiggle Dress- Stretch
Satin Off-Shoulder-Custom Sized
You are so talented! Thank you so
much for all you did! :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
20, 2012
Red White Stripe Bikini- Top-High Bottoms Low
Bottoms- Pinup Girl Set- Custom Made to Size
Always high quality work. I'm
addicted.
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
1, 2012
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Hot &
Light Pink-Mad Men Reproduction- Custom Made to Size
The dress arrived is absolutely
beautiful. Thank you so much for taking such care to make this dress - it is
exquisite - the workmanship is first class. I will certainly be ordering from
you again (if you can manage all the orders which I'm certain you must be
getting!) Support this seller - she is fantastic and a pleasure to do business
with.
Reviewed by Anonymous on August 31,
2012
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Pleated
Collar-Mad Men Reproduction- Custom Size
This dress turned out PERFECT! I am
so excited to wear it to the Mad Men party I'm going to tomorrow! Thank you so
much for everything! I will definitely be back again in the future! I highly
recommend this seller! Her work is AMAZING!!! Thank you so, so, so much! I LOVE
IT! <3
Reviewed by Anonymous on August 22,
2012
Reserved for Liz-Cream wool Coat
& Dress-Jackie O-Final Payment
You are amazing xx seamstress
extraordinaire, I never cease to marvel at what you can do!
Reviewed by Anonymous on August 22,
2012
RESERVED Audrey Hepburn
Bridesmaids-Custom Made to Size
Thank you Esther! The dresses were
marvelous! And thank you so much for sending the handkerchief fabric! It
arrived just in time! Cheers, Catherine
Reviewed by Anonymous on August 6,
2012
Reserved -Marilyn Dresses---
Simply gorgeous, you are the
best!!!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on July 28,
2012
Breakfast at Tiffanys Day Dress-
Fringe -Custom Made to Size
The dress is beautiful - Thank you
for the quick ship
Reviewed by Anonymous on July 25,
2012
Black Satin Tux Pinup Dress-Circle
Skirt-Custom Made to fit
This is possibly the most beautiful
dress i've ever worn! It is amazingly crafted and got here with plenty of time
before the wedding I am going to wear it to. My sister is a seamstress and
couldn't get over how professionally done this dress is. This was my first time
purchasing a custom made dress on the internet and I am so very glad I went
with Esther. I recommend her highly and I will SO be a return customer :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on July 15,
2012
RESERVED Rose print Pinup Peplum Sun
Top-Size M
Love!!! So beautiful!!! Thank you!
RESERVED-Pinup Floral Bustier Corset
Halter Top Vintage Inspired
Such a pretty feminine top! Very
well made! Thank you!
Reserved- Green & Pink
Rockabilly Dress-Full Skirt-Butterfly Cherry Print-SAMPLE
Beautiful dress!!! Very well made!
Thank you!
Reviewed by Anonymous on July 14,
2012
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Green
Secretary-Mad Men- Custom Made to Size
The dress is beautiful, well-made
and fits perfectly. I definitely plan to order more items from you in the
future!
Reviewed by Anonymous on July 10,
2012
Reserved-Joan Holloway Wiggle
Dress-Mad Men Reproduction- Blue & White- Custom Made to Size
Dress arrived ahead of schedule!
Fits PERFECTLY - great quality, just like the original. THANK YOU Esther - I'll
be ordering more from you! :D
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 21,
2012
Joan Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction-Navy & White Ruffles - Custom Size
I love this dress - it fits
perfectly and looks just like this picture. I'll definitely order another dress
from you, once my budget permits. Thanks, Esther!
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 17,
2012
Reserved for Nikki Marilyn Monroe -
Strapless Dress-Custom Made To Fit
Fits like a glove, and gorgeous to
boot!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 17,
2012
Marilyn Monroe Black White Wiggle
Dress- Somethings Got To Give-Custom Made to Size
Thank you so much!! I WANT TO LIVE
IN THIS DRESS!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 6,
2012
Fun 80s Print Cotton Romper-
What a beautiful playsuit!! The
craftsmanship is excellent, the fabric is eye-catching, and the fit is perfect.
Seller was very helpful with respect to measurements and advice. Thank you!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 19,
2012
Marilyn Monroe Misfits Dress-
Purple- Custom Sized
This fits like a GLOVE - beyond
surprised and so very pleased with the craftsmanship - HIGHLY recommended!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 18,
2012
RESERVED for NICOLE- Marilyn Monroe
Wiggle Dress- Stretch Satin Off-Shoulder-Custom Sized
Gorgeous dress, fits like a glove!
Also the fabric is wonderfully smooth and comfortable.
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 16,
2012
Marilyn Monroe Wiggle Dress- Stretch
Satin Off-Shoulder-Custom Sized
Dress arrived! Looks gorgeous. Can't
wait to wear it while I perform at a wedding! Thanks so much for a wonderful
experience with this beautiful purchase.
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 12,
2012
Vintage Inspired Sundress 50s
Style-Blue & Cream Print-
Love it! Arrived quickly, in
magnificent condition. Thanks for another wonderful transaction, and another
unique dress!
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 9,
2012
Pink Roses Pinup Dress- Strapless
Sweetheart Neckline-Custom Made to Size
With understanding and care, this
shop has helped me find the exact dress I was looking for!
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 1,
2012
On the Town Dress -
beautiful! thank you
Reviewed by Anonymous on March 16,
2012
Marilyn Monroe Black Misfits Dress
and Jacket-Black Crepe-Size L Only- Sample Dress
LOVE! Wonderful experience
Reviewed by Anonymous on March 15,
2011
Marilyn Monroe Dress-Polka Dot
Wiggle Pinup-Seven Year Itch Hallway Dress-Custom Made to Size
Gorgeous doesn't even begin to
describe this dress. Beautifully crafted and fits like a dream. Already
plotting my next purchase from you!
Reviewed by Anonymous on March 12,
2012
Marilyn Monroe-Cream Mermaid Dress
Short Sleeves-Wedding Bridal-Custom
Fantastic experience all round.
Esther was great to work with, and she made me a gorgeous custom dress that
fits beautifully and is exactly what I was looking for. Can't recommend her
enough!
Reviewed by Anonymous on March 1,
2012
Vintage Inspired 60's Mini Babydoll
Dress- Blue & White Floral-Sample Sale
Wow wow wow! I LOVE IT! Thank you for
a magnificent dress at an amazing price. It fits me like a glove! Can't wait to
prance about town in this little number. It arrived quickly in excellent
condition. I couldn't be happier! I look forward to buying from you again :)
THANK YOU!
Reviewed by Anonymous on February
29, 2012
Betty Draper Roses Dress- Mad
Men-Custom Sized-
Absolutely lovely and perfectly
sized! Wonderful craftsmanship. Fast shipping!
Reviewed by Anonymous on February
28, 2012
Reserved for Laurel-----Breakfast at
Tiffanys Dress- Audrey Hepburn-Custom Sized
Love this gorgeous dress, Esther is
so helpful and understanding, will definitely be shopping from her again soon!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on February
23, 2012
Reserved- Gold Silk Crepe Wiggle
Dress- Mira Sorvino as Marilyn Monroe-Custom Sized
STUNNNING. Thankyou so much xx
Reviewed by Anonymous on February
18, 2012
Cheetah Pinup Wiggle Dress-
Strapless- Tie Bust- Ruched Waist- SALE
Super cute, fits amazing and looks
so pretty on! Love this store!!! Super fast shipment as well, thanks!!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on February
10, 2012
Dress Vintage 50s Inspired Pink
''Sabrina/Audrey Hepburn''
Love the dress and thanks for your
help.
Reviewed by Anonymous on February 7,
2012
Marilyn Monroe-Bathing Suit and
Vest- Red Satin- Pinup Sunsuit-Custom Sized to Fit
I was amazed by this bathing suit.
It was stunning, sexy and so well made. Dealing with Esther has been great and
I would recommend her for any custom made clothing.
Reviewed by Anonymous on February 6,
2012\
Vintage Inspired Wiggle Dress-
Asymmetrical-Dramatic- Sweetheart -Pinup-Green and Blue Diamonds
I plan to wear this for my wedding
rehearsal dinner. As soon as I saw this I imagined myself in it, despite the
fact that it's two sizes too large, I had my seamstress tailor it to fit my
body and it looks amazing, picture to follow in June 2012, thank you.
Reviewed by Anonymous on February 4,
2012
Breakfast at Tiffanys Day
Dress-Fringe- Audrey Hepburn-Custom Sized
Fabulous Dress it fits perfectly: I
WILL be making more purchases form this seller in the future.
Reviewed by Anonymous on February 2,
2012
Jayne Mansfield- Yellow Bathing Suit
and Skirt Set-Custom Sized to fit
Such a lovely person to deal with,
she always answers back to any questions and the quality of the clothing is
amazing!
Reviewed by Anonymous on January 27,
2012
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction-Fuchsia Flutter Sleeve - Custom Size
PERFECT Fit, great work! Thank you
so much!
Reviewed by Anonymous on January 18,
2012
Peggy Olson-Plaid Wiggle Dress-Mad
Men- Custom Sized To Fit-
Beautifully made! The dress is
goregous! I <3 it, and get tons of compliments when i wear it!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
29, 2011
New Cotton Bustier Sundress-
Tangerine Bird Print-Size M-SAMPLE DRESS-Sale-
Very happy with this dress, super
cute and sexy!
Formal Dress- Vintage Inspired
''Sabrina'' Pinup Wiggle Dress-Overskirt-Black and White
Absolutely beautiful dress! Thank
you!!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
26, 2011
Betty Draper- Green Faux Silk-
Christmas Holiday Dress- Mad Men-SAMPLE
EVERYONE loved this dress, even my
Uncle who NEVER loves dressed. Yay!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
23, 2011
Marilyn Monroe Wiggle Dress- Stretch
Satin Off-Shoulder-Custom Sized
The dress fits like a glove and is
GORGEOUS! Many, many thanks!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
22, 2011
Betty Draper Model Tryout Dress-
Black with White and Pink Godets-Custom Sized to Fit
Esther was wonderful- I had a sizing
issue which she corrected in record time. Her sewing is wonderful - the dress
is so nicely stiched! THANK YOU!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
19, 2011
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction-Navy & White Ruffles - Custom Size
Gorgeous dress! Esther took the
extra time to make sure it fit perfectly. I am incredibly grateful for her hard
work and fantastic design skills.
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
16, 2011
Reserved-Marilyn Monroe Birthday
Dress- Custom Sized
This dress is soooooo amazing! I
want to take it out on a date.
Reviewed by Anonymous on December
14, 2011
60s Style Shift Dress-Betty Draper-
Custom Sized to Fit
Thank you so much for the fast
shipping. the print is so beautiful. I don't know where you got it but it's
lovely. You made my christmas!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December 9,
2011
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction-Fuchsia Flutter Sleeve - Custom Size
reviewed by Anonymous on December 6,
2011
Betty Draper- Satin--Christmas Holiday Dress-
Mad Men-Custom Sized-
Awesomely fast shipping, impeccable
detail and finishing. I'm so happy with my dress!
Reviewed by Anonymous on December 3,
2011
Reserved--Sabrina Dress-Audrey
Hepburn-Custom Sized-
Amazing work! Seller is so friendly
and helpful. The work is really detailed and perfect done. Thank you so much!
:)
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
28, 2011
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Christmas
Party-Mad Men Reproduction- Custom Size
Dress is beautiful! Thank you!
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
21, 2011
Custom Listing for Cat- Brown cotton
Print
I loved it, so thanks alot :) Coming
back for more ;-)
Reviewed by Anonymous on November
17, 2011
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Christmas
Party-Mad Men Reproduction- Custom Size
It looks great! Great seller! She
got my dress completed and sent off fast! Thanks again :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on November 7,
2011
Marilyn Monroe Wiggle Dress Light
Blue-Custom Sized- Deposit
Wonderful and gorgeous dress! The
sewing job is superb and you can tell the hard work that went into it. They
really pay attention to details to make it an exact replication. I really
recommend their clothing, I absolutely love my dress! Thank you so much! :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on November 6,
2011
Reserved--Marilyn Monroe
''Diamonds" Dress-- Pink Satin--Pick your Size
Gorgeous dress and beautifully
presented. I highly recommend this vendor, so professional in every way and
such outstanding work. and it was a perfect fit. Thanks once again.
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 23,
2011
Marilyn Monroe Dress- White Stretch
Satin Off-shoulder-SAMPLE
Thank you! It looks beautiful and I
can't wait to wear it out!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 17,
2011
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Mad Men
Reproduction- Purple and Fuchsia- Custom Size
I LOVE my dress!! Seller is awesome!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 17,
2011
Reserved for Bonnie- 6 Marilyn
Monroe Dresses Custom-
I love these dresses, they are
beautifully made and fit to perfection. You are so talented Esther.... :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 13,
2011
Pinup Teal Bustier Corset Top
Vintage 50's Inspired - Custom Size-
It's adorable, beautifully made, and
sized perfectly. The seller was also nice enough to put a rush on it for
Halloween! Best retro clothing shop on Etsy!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 12,
2011
Marilyn Monroe Halter Wiggle Dress-
White & Light Blue- Seven Year Itch Piano Dress-
Very pretty, thanks!
Reviewed by Anonymous on October 11,
2011
Reserved Hand beaded straps for
dress
You have surpassed yourself with the
construction of this dress and it fits like a glove.
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
27, 2011
Reserved--- Blue & Orange Print
Vintage Cotton- Size M/L- Sample Sale
Thanks for working with me on making
this dress fit better! I look forward to doing business with you again!
:)
Reviewed by Anonymous
on September 21, 2011
Pinup Rockabilly Dress- Strapless
Sweetheart Neckline--Vintage Inspired 50s
I'm in love with my purchase! It fit
perfectly and looks absolutely amazing. Shipping was incredibly fast. I will
definitely buy from this seller in the future!
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
15, 2011
Marilyn Monroe Misfits Dress-
Purple- Custom Sized
So far so good - AMAZINGLY easy to
work with! Wonderful communication - much appreciated!
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
14, 2011
Pinup Dress-Vintage 50s Inspired
Pink & Peach Rockabilly-
Wonderful dress, no imperfections at
all. Quick service, and no problems with postage etc. I love it!
Reviewed by Anonymous on September
10, 2011
Pinup Romper Vintage 50s
Inspired-Sunsuit-Swim-Bathing Suit-Blue Hawaiian Print-
Very nice!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on August 16,
2011
Reserved for Kaycee
Beautiful dress made to fit like a
glove. Cannot wait to wear it!
Reviewed by Anonymous on August 13,
2011
Custom Listing For Rita
Esther has so much talent! The wedding
dress is has created is a knock-out, and she has been one of my favorite people
to work with on Etsy so far. She was very patient and helpful throughout the
entire wedding dress design process. I loved my dress so much that I had my
bridesmaids design a dress of their own through Esther! Her craftsmanship is
topnotch, and her designs are creative, playful, and very glamorous! Esther
will definitely be my go-to dressmaker in the future! I can't wait to get
another original creation from her. Thanks so much for everything! xoxo
Reviewed by Anonymous on July 22,
2011
50s Inspired Pinup Wiggle Dress-
Black White and Red Egyptian Print- Low Back- Size 8/10
GREAT seller!
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 11,
2011
-Pinup Girl Mad Men ''Betty'' Dress
Vintage Inspired ---Custom Size--
The dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!
And it fits like a glove! I can't wait till the wedding when I can finally wear
it! Thank you so much! If you need a special dress get one from Morningstar84!
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 9,
2011
Reserved with Alterations---Pinup
Polkadot Wiggle Dress in a 50s Style--Restyled 80s
O.M.G. The best dress ever!
Reviewed by Anonymous on June 3, 2011
1950's Teal & Silver Restyled
''Brigitte'' Dress
Beautiful and just as described xxx
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 21,
2011
Restyled 80s wedding dress in a 50s
style
I absolutely love this dress! I just
received it in the mail and it is just as beautiful in person as it is in the
pictures. I cannot wait to wear it in my wedding! Will definitely buy from this
seller again.
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 19,
2011
Orange Multi Striped 50's Style
Dress Gathered Bust Detail
The dress was absolutely adorable!
Also very well made and sturdy. Shipping was fast and seller wrote a sweet
little note in the package it came in. Thank you for a great transaction! I
LOVE it and am very happy!
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 17,
2011
New Silver & Gold Brocade Wiggle
Dress
Stunning dress. Thank you very
much!!! I love it!!!
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 16,
2011
SAMPLE - Red and Blue Shimmer Wiggle
Dress
Perfect for summer!
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 16,
2011
Restyled 80's Pink Floral Off The
Shoulder Wiggle Dress
As always, fits like a glove. :)
Reviewed by Anonymous on May 4, 2011
Custom Ruffle Wiggle Dress Cream
Satin
As the dress I ordered through this
seller was to be my wedding dress, you can bet I had a lot of input to give.
The seller was so accommodating and very quick to respond to my (many!)
questions. The dress took no time at all to be completed, and shipped just as
fast. It fits beautifully and the craftsmanship is superb! I got exactly what I
wanted for less than half the price of the cheapest dress I tried on in a
bridal salon. Not that I'm likely to be in the market for another wedding dress
any time soon, but I would definitely purchase from this seller again!
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 28,
2011
Custom Black & White Striped Bow
Dress
Has the most amazing, original
designs. Love it.
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 10,
2011
Cream Wiggle Party Dress
Quick and great quality
Reviewed by Anonymous on April 8,
2011
Pink & Cream Tea Time Wiggle
Dress
Will buy from this seller again.
Beautiful job!!
No comments:
Post a Comment