Friday, December 5, 2014

Customer Reviews 2013-2014

In case anyone is interested in having something made but don't want the hassle of creating an Etsy account here are my customer reviews  from  2013-2014
Feel free to comment here or message me on Facebook if you have any questions :-)


Reviewed by deborah  on December 2, 2014
RESERVED for Deborah- Subway Dress
The dress fit an looks perfect <3 You are really the best !!

Reviewed by Anonymous on November 18, 2014
Groovy Mod 1960s Style Mini Dress- Hot Pink- Go Go Party- M
Exactly as described! Perfect fit! Exquisitely made and super fast shipping, thank you!

 Reviewed by deborah on November 11, 2014
RESERVED for Deborah- Deposit- Subway Dress
I don't have receive the dress jet, but what i've seen on the photo, it looks perfect!!! :-D You are the best

Reviewed by Marley on November 10, 2014
RESERVED- Remaining payment
So so happy. Fits like a glove, I feel like Marilyn! Amazing customer service with quick responses to all messages! Thankyou x

Reviewed by Ayelet on October 16, 2014
RESERVED-Pinup-Marilyn Monroe Dress-Seven Year Itch-Wiggle Hallway Dress-Polka Dot Pinup--Custom Made to Size
The dress looks amazing! It fits perfect, very comfortable, great seller, great communication, i am very happy with my purchase, can't wait to order another one, Thank you!

Reviewed by Jeanette on October 3, 2014
RESERVED-Final Payment- Cotton Sundress-
Perfect job! I love the fit, thank you so very much, I couldn’t be happier.

Reviewed by Deborah  on September 30, 2014
Reserved for Deborah-Vicky Bow Sleeve Pinup Wiggle Dress-Light Blue-Monroe Style
This is a great dress :D ! The fabric feels and looks perfect and also how the dess fits is perfect :D I want to order another one :D !

Reviewed by jena on September 18, 2014
Reserved for Jenna-Roslyn Taber-Marilyn Monroe Style Misfits Dress- Black- LBD-Custom Sized
Absolutely thrilled with this dress! The level of workmanship is excellent! The details like how the lining is constructed and the finishing on the hem really make it high level. It fits like a dream and is really comfortable and sexy sexy! I am super happy and would recommend Esther highly, she's an outstanding seamstress!  


Reviewed by emileigh on May 29, 2014
Retro 50s Inspired Pinup Playsuit-Sun Suit-Skirted One Piece- Red Blue Yellow White Plaid-
Came exactly as described! Thank you for a wonderful purchase!

Reviewed by peggysue on May 13, 2014

Brigitte Bardot Sexy 50s Pinup Sundress- Pink White Jumbo Gingham- Dress-Full Skirt-Custom Made
Amazing dress, perfect seller, lovely comunication... im very very happy!!!!!! kissssssssssssssssssssssssss

Reviewed by Chrissy on April 24, 2014
Elizabeth Taylor White Chiffon Sun Dress-Custom Made to Size
Esther is amazing! She is quick to respond and just all around lovely! I haven't received my dress yet but I am sure that the way that she pays attention to customers will show in the quality of work

Reviewed by Chelsea on April 7, 2014
Pinup Sundress-Sexy Halter-Rockabilly-Vintage Floral Fabric-OOAK-Wedding Guest Dress-Size M/L-Ready to Ship
This dress exceeded my expectations tremendously. It is absolutely beautiful and fits perfectly. The construction is flawless--perfect for Spring events!

Reviewed by Olivia on April 2, 2014
RESERVED Romper Pin Up Playsuit- Halter Sunsuit-One Peice-Jumpsuit Shorts- Sailor Print-SAMPLE
I love everything about this romper! So perfect for spring and summer! Light weight but made extremely well! Thank you so very much! And really fast shipping! It came sooner than expected!

Reviewed by Lisa on March 24, 2014
Jackie O Kennedy-Peachy Bow Dress-Custom Made to Order
This is one of the finest made garments I have ever purchased from an individual and I worked in the high end clothing business for more than 15 years. This shipped before expected and I could not be more pleased with the transaction. Absolutely an exquisite dress.

 Reviewed by Teresa  on March 13, 2014
Marilyn Monroe Black White Wrap Tiki Wiggle Dress- Somethings Got To Give-Custom Made to Size
I was crying putting this dress on... it fit perfectly and i felt beautiful for the first time in a long time. She was so kind, answered all my questions.... and she made my birthday perfect! ill be buying more from her
Reviewed by Teresa  on March 13, 2014
Reserved- bolero jacket
beautiful and perfect with my dress

Reviewed by Crystal Jay on February 5, 2014
Marilyn Monroe-Green V-Neck Blouse with Cummerbund Midriff-Custom Made to Size
Great quality, great communication, can't wait to order more items!!

Reviewed by Sharon on January 31, 2014
Marilyn Monroe-Green V-Neck Blouse with Cummerbund Midriff-Custom Made to Size
Esther was very friendly and professional, not to mention the speedy communication! I loved this outfit, it was exactly as described. Thank you!

Reviewed by Iman   on January 21, 2014

RESERVED DEPOSIT-Audrey Hepburn Oscar Dress In Lace-Short Wedding Dress--1950s Bridal-Bespoke Custom made to size
haven't gotten the dress yet but speaking about costumer service it doesn't get better than Esther! SO patient, so helpful, open for alterations and typical last minute changes without any problems! I am sure my dress will be as great as the service and can't wait to see the results!! thank you, Esther!!

Reviewed by Kasey Lee  on January 3, 2014
SAMPLE Marilyn Monroe-Short Wedding Dress- Pinup Wiggle Dress 1950s Lace Off Shoulder Style
Gorgeous high quality dress. Can't wait to order more in the future. Highly recommend this seller based on excellent customer service and superior products. 

Reviewed by Jose on February 4, 2014

Pinup Playsuit-Play Suit- Play Set-Sun Set-Bathing Set-Green White Hawaiian Luau Print- 2pc Halter Bikini Top and Shorts-
Super cute! Love! Thanks!! I'd love another one!..diff color. I'll be in contact! :) 

Reviewed by Kelsey  on January 29, 2014
Marilyn Monroe Dress- Pinup Rockabilly Christmas Holiday New Years- Black White Polkadot Satin-
Loved it! The dress fit perfectly.

Reviewed by Beth  on December 26, 2013
40s 50s Pinup Vintage Inspired Wiggle Dress-Teal Pink Floral-Cap Sleeves- Twist Bust
So So cute and quick shipping even with alterations. Measurements are accurate.Thanks so much! 

Reviewed by Jennifer on August 26, 2013 

Pinup Garden Party Sundress-Restyled Vintage-White Linen Cotton- Cutout Midriff-Rockabilly
Adorable!!! I love it and it fits like a glove...thank you for the quick alteration and fast shipping!!! Amazing as always!! xx
                  •  
Reviewed by Andrea on August 22, 2013
Pinup Wedding Dress-Retro Vintage 50s Inspired-Reception Party Dress-Cut Out Back- Cream Ivory- Short Skirt-Drop Waist-
Despite coming from across the country, I received my item in just a week. It's just as beautiful as described/pictured. Thanks!

Reviewed by Vera on June 22, 2013
SAMPLE- Pinup Peplum Top-Sweetheart Neckline-1950s Style Sun Blouse-Teal Pink Green-Tie Straps-Size L/XL
Thank you! I LOVE IT!!! Beautiful, sexy and fits me perfectly!!! 

Reviewed by JOANN  on July 19, 2013
Wrap Dress-Retro Inspired -Cutout Lace Up Back- Black White Teal-Pinup Rockabilly-
A really cool retro dress. Shipped quickly and fits true to size...lovely!! Would recommend 

Reviewed by Anonymous on June 26, 2013
Reserved-1930s Style Evening Gown-
Gorgeous dress! Esther drafted a pattern from a picture and executed it perfectly- great fit, and excellent communication as well. Will not be my last order! 

Reviewed by Anonymous on May 15, 2013
Joan Holloway Wiggle Dress-Mad Men Reproduction- Blue & White- Custom Made to Size
Thanks to Esther for another beautifully made dress. Esther is amazing - the dress fits perfectly and Esther is fantastic to do business with. Thanks again. I wore this dress today and absolutely love it.

Reviewed by Marian on May 14, 2013
RESERVED-SAMPLE- Rockabilly Pinup 50s Style Full Skirt Dress-Wedding Guest-Multi Colored- Scoop Back w/Bow-Size M
Gorgeous dress. I can't wait to buy from you again. Your work is simply amazing. Thanks! 

Pinup Bikini Top & Skirt-Repurposed Vintage-60s Mod Floral Play Set-Size M/L
This is so cute- beautifully made. Thank you :) 
Reviewed by Marian on May 14, 2013
SAMPLE- Pinup Corset Halter Top-50s Style Sun Blouse-Teal Blue Pink Cotton-Sweetheart Neckline-
WOW Esther- this fits like you made it for me. Perfect. Thanks!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous on May 13, 2013
Custom made Red Bandana Print Mini Dress-The Notebook-40s Style Dress
Beautiful dress 

Reviewed by Anonymous on April 25, 2013
Marilyn Monroe White Pinup Bikini Swimsuit- Bathing Suit-Custom Made to Size
So beautiful once again thank you so much!!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous on April 10, 2013
Custom Maternity Gown-
This is the third dress I've ordered from Esther, and once again I'm 100% happy with it. Esther is also lovely to deal with. Many thanks! = )

Reviewed by Anonymous on April 9, 2013
Marilyn Monroe Dress-Polka Dot Wiggle Pinup-Seven Year Itch Hallway Dress-Custom Made to Size
Absolutely gorgeous and beautifully made! This is the most special dress I own. :-) Thank you!

Reviewed by Anonymous on April 3, 2013
Marilyn Monroe White Pinup Swimsuit- Bathing Suit-Custom Made to Size
Great work! I absolutely love it!

Reviewed by Anonymous on March 28, 2013
Reserved-Black Silk Satin Skirt-Custom made
The skirt is wonderful! I really appreciate all the patience and hard work that went into its making. Thanks so much Esther! Also, sorry about the late feedback!

Reviewed by Anonymous on March 18, 2013
SAMPLE-60s Style Sailor Dress-Red White Blue Stripe Cotton-Pinup Mini Dress- Ready to Ship
This dress is perfect! Thank you 

Reviewed by Anonymous on March 11, 2013

Reserved- White and Blue Polkadots- Full Skirt Rockabilly-Custom Made
Love my new dress Esther and the velvet belt! n nYou truly are tops!!

Reviewed by Anonymous on March 6, 2013
Marilyn Monroe Corset-Midriff Cummerbund Waist Sash-Custom Color and Size
Great communication! Amazing craftsmanship! And arrived much quicker than expected! A+ Seller

Reviewed by Anonymous on February 28, 2013
Ready to Ship-Misfits Dress-Marilyn Monroe 
What a beautiful dress and a delightful seller. Such nice workmanship and quality! Thank you so much. I'll be back later for another one of your beauties.

Reviewed by Anonymous on February 26, 2013
Peggy Olsen-60s Style Dress-Mad Men-Navy Blue With Red-Custom Sized to Fit
Dress arrived within the promised time frame, great quality, looks wonderful and fits perfectly. Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed by Daisylette  on January 11, 2013
SAMPLE Pinup 1950s Style Black Lace & Animal Leopard Print Satin Bullet Bra- 34 D
Very striking style! Thank you for swift delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment